Looking for a venue for your sport?
Our facilities at Rykneld Sports Centre are available for hire for one-off and regular bookings for individuals, teams and clubs.
- Cricket – two bays of indoor cricket nets with mats, plus large area for skill practices and fielding drills
- Badminton – five courts
- Basketball – four fixed rings and backboards and retractable roof-mounted net
- Fitness classes – large hall to hold fitness sessions
- Hockey – four goals for seven and 11-a-side practice and matches
- Soccer – five and seven-a-side mini football (outside) and five-a-side (inside)
- Table tennis – two tables
Find out more – call 01332 517287, 07874 877202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a session and see hire charges
- The hiring period includes setting up and taking down equipment, therefore the actual playing time will be 55 minutes.
- Concessionary charges for under 18, over 60, registered disabled people, unemployed and full time students. Half of the players must be concessionary for this charge to apply.
- 48 hours notice of cancellation required to cancel booking. If less, no refunds given and full payment required if the hall/court/pitch cannot be re-sold.
Monday to Friday: 18:00-22:00
Saturday and Sunday: 09:00-18:00
Bank Holidays: Closed
Rykneld Sports Centre, Richmond Park Road, Mackworth, Derby DE22 4FB